Can XLS Repair Kit fix XLSM files?According to XLS Repair Kit's official website, the application supports numerous Excel-related formats, including XLS, XLSX, XLSM, etc. Since the format that you were asking about is covered, the application should be able to fix your file. Furthermore, as far as I know, the tool also has a free trial version, so I recommend trying to use that for your file repair before spending any money.
This Microsoft Excel XLS file repair tool is compatible with all types of files supported by MS Excel (*.xls, *.xlt, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xltm, *.xltx and *.xlam) and opens files of any size and internal structure. For your convenience, the program comes with an integrated Excel file browser/viewer that lets you see recoverable elements prior to starting data extraction. The feature can also be used for accessing particular numbers and/or records without recovering the contents of the damaged file.
Recovered data are saved to a new Excel document that can be saved or edited immediately after the completion of the recovery process. The program requires absolutely no additional components, such as libraries or frameworks, to operate. Each recovery session is concluded with the display of a detailed log.
XLS Repair Kit is perfect for anyone who urgently wants to learn how to repair XLS file corrupted in any type of incident, and does not want to spend a fortune on slow and expensive specialized services. With this handy program at hand, corruption of an Excel file is no longer a tragedy knocking you off your feet, but an unpleasant incident that will require some attention and a few minutes of your time.
Below is a list of the program's key features:
1. Extremely fast and efficient data analysis and recovery engine
2. An ability to extract data from the most seriously damaged files
3. An intuitive wizard-based interface tailored for those who have never used a Microsoft XLS repair tool
4. Recovery of the most important elements of XLS files, including cell data, formulas, links, formatting options
5. Recovery to a new healthy Excel file ready for editing and saving
6. Support of Excel files of any size and structure
7. Support of all major versions of Excel and Windows, which makes the program a great choice for older systems
8. Compact size of the installation file